Tuesday, 17 June 2008

WI result! : )




Last Tuesday I had a kebab (it was lovely btw!) and it mad me gain 2 lbs so on Wednesday I got back on track and stuck to the diet and the 2 lbs went down until it was back to where I started, anyway thought I had sts this week but lost 2.5 lbs at WI this morning! I'm sooo pleased, that makes my total loss 41 lbs in 13 weeks only one more pound till I get my 6th silver 7 (3 stone). If I lose 2 lbs this week I go down a point on the BMI.




I'm putting my loss down to the swimming I did on Sunday. I'm going again tonight and then again on Sunday so hopefully I'll have a big loss next week

No comments:

4 week weight loss chart

4 week weight loss chart
... 11lbs from my 10%

9 week weight loss chart

9 week weight loss chart
4 silver sevens

12 week weight loss chart

12 week weight loss chart

15 week weight loss chart

15 week weight loss chart
only 1.5lbs away from my 50lb certificate

18 week weight loss chart

18 week weight loss chart
4 stone lost...8 silver 7's

How many sausages i've lost!

How many sausages i've lost!
80.5 packs - 644 sausages

My weight loss ticker!

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter