Sunday, 15 June 2008

Tuesdays WI result : )

Forgot to post on Tuesday but lost 3.5lbs this week which I was really pleased with. I had a bit of a bad week this week so I'm expecting my first gain on Tuesday. I'm going for a long walk in a minute so will earn some bonus points plus I'm going swimming this evening and tommorrow night so hopefully I'll lose the weight I've gained this week and end up staying the same.

No comments:

4 week weight loss chart

4 week weight loss chart
... 11lbs from my 10%

9 week weight loss chart

9 week weight loss chart
4 silver sevens

12 week weight loss chart

12 week weight loss chart

15 week weight loss chart

15 week weight loss chart
only 1.5lbs away from my 50lb certificate

18 week weight loss chart

18 week weight loss chart
4 stone lost...8 silver 7's

How many sausages i've lost!

How many sausages i've lost!
80.5 packs - 644 sausages

My weight loss ticker!

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter